Good Shepherd Christian Academy is currently hiring for the following positions, for the 2018-19 academic year.
- Art teacher (part-time)*
- Music teacher (part-time)*
- Substitute Teachers (Preschool, Lower, and Middle Divisions)
- Kindergarten Aide
- Preschool Teacher
- Preschool Aide
- Infant-Toddler Teacher
- Infant-Toddler Aide
- School Custodian*
- School Handyman*
(* Some part-time positions could be combined to create full-time positions.)
How to apply:
- Step 1 - Review the GSCA website
- Step 2 - Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Step 3 - After reviewing your resume and cover letter, a member of the GSCA administration will send prospective applicants an official application. Qualified candidates will be scheduled for interviews.
GSCA is in compliance with local, state, and federal law in its belief and practice that ecah individual is entitled to equal employment opportunity. The school conducts its employment practices without regard to race, color, gender, ancestry, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or any other characteristic protected under local, state, or federal discrimination laws. The school’s equal employment opportunity practices extend to recruitment, hiring, selection, compensation, transfer, promotion, training, discipline, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment. All employees are responsible for complying with the School’s equal employment opportunity policy. The school reserves the right to use religion as a bona fide occupational hiring criterion, due to the mission and nature of our school and its sponsoring church, as a faith-based institution, and in full compliance with all laws. The school reserves the right established by New Jersey law to follow the tenets of its religion in establishing employment criteria.